Nails of the Week #9

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

With the weather being pretty rubbish the past couple of weeks - rain, wind and cold temperatures, what was going on August?! - I've definitely been starting to feel Autumn coming on. If you saw my Autumnal Additions post from yesterday, you'll know that I recently picked up some warmer nail colours to match the changing season. You'll also know that whilst writing that post, I had OPI's 'Got The Blues For Red' drying on my nails and it is b-e-a-utiful!

This is by far one of the nicest reds that I own and therefore some gushing may occur here, I do apologise. But it's stunning! As you can see from the picture, it's a very deep and almost sexy red that has incredible shine and is perfect for the fall. 

Granted, OPI varnishes are more expensive than your usual high street brand but personally, I think they're worth it. The shine really is brilliant and the consistency is fab, only needing two coats to reach the desired colour but I could of easily got away with one coat if I was heavy on the amount of product applying. I have also found they're really long-lasting with very few chips showing at the end of the week. And can we just go back to the gorgeous colour for a minute?! Love it.

What's on your nails week? 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love this color.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with this colour ha! So nice for autumn, I have just posted about my love for 'pointy nails' and this colour would be lovely!!! Check out my blog for my fave colour of the moment OPI Sweet Heart!!!

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Emily :) I love the colour too. I just checked out your post and that colour is gorgeous!! :)
      A xx

      Delete
  3. Isn't it just, I adore it!
    Thank you for the follow on Bloglovin, I'll be sure to follow back as your blog is lovely :)
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is honestly my favourite colour nail polish, ahhh it's so gorgeous!
    Nicole♥ | Just a bit of Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a beautiful red! Will be definitely back on my nails soon for sure ;)

      Delete
  5. I haven't worn this for ages but it was my favourite OPI shade for ages! I think my nail shop gave me a free bottle as I'd used a whole one having them paint my nails with it in just one month! Beautiful! :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you lucky thing you, getting it free :D I can certainly understand you getting through it quickly, it's such a stunning colour!
      A xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!