Five Friday Favourites: Nude Nails

Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 has been calling for a new monthly section to the blog and here it is: Five Friday Favourites! This week, it's all about nude nails! 

As we all know, I have a bit of a love/obsession with nail polishes and one of best to wear is anything leaning towards the natural side of the spectrum. They're easy to apply - and by that, I mean the mistakes aren't so noticeable! -,  can be paired with any outfit and look totally chic.
After whittling down my collection to just five, my favourites are (from left to right):

  • Nails Inc 'Kensington Gore'. A beautiful taupe colour, that looks especially good in the Autumn. Unfortunately, it's not being sold anymore but here's one that's very similar.
  • Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate 'Soul Session'. With its peachy tones, 'Soul Session' is the warmest shade here and the one I don when going for a softer, more girly look. 
  • Smith & Cult 'Doe My Dear'. The newest to the collection and one of my absolute favourites ever. Beautiful bottle, gorgeous colour and perfect formula: could this be my perfect nude? Read my full review here and decide for yourself!
  • Chanel Le Vernis 'Frenzy'. 'Frenzy' is a lighter version of 'Doe My Dear' and another all-time favourite shade. Again, the formula is fabulous and the colour is on point.
  • Barry M Gelly Hi Shine 'Lychee'. Barry M varnishes are all around ace and 'Lychee' is no exception. It's the most cream-coloured nude in my collection and with it's thick 'gel' formula, it's also the most robust in this line up. 
So there you have it folks, this Friday's five favourite nude nail varnishes!

What are yours? Are there any Five Friday Favourites that you'd like to see?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!