Born Pretty Store Earth Tone Eyeshadow Palette

Sunday, January 31, 2016

If you saw this post here, you will know that I was kindly approached by Born Pretty Store to review some items for them and today's post follows on from that with their Earth Tone Eyeshadow Palette*. Before I start, I would like to reiterate that although these items have been sent in exchange for a review, the thoughts and views are completely my own.

As you may already know, I have a bit of a 'thing' for eyeshadow palettes and that was my main thought behind wanting this product. I also adore warm, earthy tones on the eyes and thought the shades looked beautiful; I was definitely not proven wrong. 

There are 11 shadows, with 4 mattes and 7 shimmers - a healthy mix! - and all are as beautiful as the next (swatches below). They don't have names, which is a shame, but the shades on the bottom row are definitely my favourites. All the colours are easily wearable,  though the white and bright orange might not be used as much.


The formula of the shimmers is fantastic and not much of the product is needed to build up a good colour on the lids but the mattes need a lot more work to get a solid colour. However, both types blend well and all compliment each other perfectly. The shadows also last a decent amount of time after application and there isn't any fall down throughout wear. 

The packaging isn't half bad either, with it's matte black case and a cover that's gives a satisfying click when closed. It isn't the sturdiest of cases and therefore, I'd be sure to make it secure if taken on any travels. For $6.99 (c. £4.89), it's pretty damn good!
Overall, this is a beautiful palette that I already can't wait to crack open again and can see it having plenty of use in the future! 

If you're interested in this Earth Tone Eyeshadow Palette or anything from Born Pretty, I have kindly been given an offer code for you wonderful lot! Enter 'MATH10' at the checkout and you'll receive 10% off the total order and there really are some fantastic items to choose from at incredibly affordable prices, especially considering they offer free shipping worldwide too!

Do you like this Eyeshadow Palette or have you bought anything from the Born Pretty Store before? Please let me know in the comments below!

*PR item sent by Born Pretty Store

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!