Photos of the Month: October

Friday, November 07, 2014

October; the month of Halloween. But instead of celebrating the traditional way - fancy dress, partying and all that jazz - a few of my friends and I headed over to Ragley Hall for the Bonfire & Firework Extravaganza. 

It was a mild evening, considering it was October, but we still wrapped up in our scarves and thick coats and headed to the Hall. After heading to the bar - our first stop, of course! - we found a lovely spot overlooking the lake to the lit bonfire. It was beautiful, with the reflection of the fire dancing on the lake. It was a pleasant wait for the fireworks to start, with a cup of delicious mulled wine in my hands and friends surrounding me.


The fireworks display then started and it was ace! It was all done to music and lasted for a good 15-20 mins, it must have cost a fortune! Well worth the £5 entry fee, that's for sure! 





I hope you all had a creepy Halloween and wonderful Bonfire Night - I trust you "oohed" and "ahhed" at the fireworks, I know I did! Let me know if any of you are interested in photography, I love seeing other people's work!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. really really pro pictures!!! Looks like you had a good night! x


    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren, it was a wonderful night :)
      A x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!