Tom Ford Velvet Orchid

Wednesday, January 06, 2016


There’s a new kid on my fragrance block: Tom Ford’s Velvet Orchid.

Velvet Orchid is a beautiful, feminine fragrance that I can’t get enough of and have been spritzing all over the festive period. It has delicate floral notes, a base of sandalwood, suede and vanilla and is sophisticated, dramatic but also understated and gorgeous. It’s the perfect ‘all-rounder’!

It is a pricey little thing, with 50ml coming in at £75, but with only needing one or two sprays to last you the whole day – and I mean the whooole day! - it’s worth it. Plus, friends and family have commented on the scent more so than any other perfume I own and that has to be a good sign!

I have yet to try Tom Ford’s original Black Orchid but I’m glad to have started with the softer Velvet Orchid and will definitely be continuing this new love affair in the future.

Have you tried this or any other of Tom Ford’s fragrances?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!