Nails of the Week #4

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

With an extremely busy week ahead where I was going to be doing two completely different things (a long weekend in London for my birthday followed by a few days camping in Wales), I just knew choosing a colour was going to be an arduous task. I wanted something that would look eye-catching when I glammed up for the big city but would also look pretty for adventures in the great outdoors (and chilling on the beach - obviously!).

Looking through my nail varnish stash, one of the newer additions caught my attention. I mentioned how much I loved it in my 'June Favourites' post...any guesses yet??

For those that said Essie's 'Peach Daiquiri' - well done!! Pat yourselves on the back for paying attention :)

If you hadn't already guessed, I really adore this stuff and it perfectly suited the week's itinerary. It’s a lovely colour for a city break but also screams "beach babe" and adds a touch of style to the whole camping-malarky. The bright pink colour is so summery and as it's Essie, I knew it'd have high endurance with minimal touch ups needed. The perfect choice!


What's on your nails this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!