Nails of the Week #1 and Blog Update

Wednesday, July 02, 2014

If you read my first ever post you will know that I planned to start off posting on Friday and Sunday evenings. That was all good and well, until I started realising that I had a lot to talk about and not enough time to do it in; therefore I've decided to add an extra posting day - yay! I'm going to start a series of 'Nails of the Week' posts that will be uploaded every Wednesday evening. As with all posts, and the blog in general, if you have any suggestions or comments please leave them below or contact me via one of the social media buttons on the home page. I'd love to hear from you! 

Now on to the nails...

Nail varnish is one of my favourite beauty products to buy, solely for the fact that there are so many to choose from. Different colours, brands, types; it's a wonder I ever paint my nails because I'm usually very indecisive! Luckily for me, if I ever get truly stuck, I have a wonderful friend who helps by picking for me so it's all good. I digress...

The 'chosen one' this week is Maybelline's Forever Strong Nail Varnish in 'Mint For Life'. I picked it up the other weekend after not being able to get my hands on Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' - one day, you will be mine! I'd also remembered two of my favourite bloggers/enablers, Anna and Lily, mentioning it so in to the shopping basket it went. It looked a nice light mint-green, something that would be perfect for the beginning of summer. Naturally when the next nail change day came along, on it went. It only needs two coats to reach the desired colour and it looks fab! Oh and about the brush...it's amazing! It's quite wide and picks up the perfect amount of polish which makes application an absolute doddle.  I'm also mightily impressed that I've not had to do any touch ups yet - another plus point. Definitely one I'll be reaching for again in the future.
What's on your nails this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!