Blogmas #21: Nails of the Week #21

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Apologies for the lateness in this going up but I have been so ill over, and since, the weekend that it's been difficult to do anything at all! Alas! I've finally managed to drag myself from my bed long enough to post this.

When Christmas comes around, my nails certainly feel the festive vibe and this week has been a gold one with Nails Inc. 'Westminster Abbey'.

The colour of this polish, a soft gold, is lovely and has a gorgeous shimmer in certain lights. It was a glam but sophisticated lacquer to be wearing this past week and it got plenty of compliments, which are always nice to hear, wouldn't you agree?!

The formula is like most other Nail's Inc. varnishes, except it only needed two coats and wasn't at all streaky. Chips only started to appear towards the end of the week's wear too which is always an added bonus!

Looks like Nails Inc. have done it again with another beautiful and festive polish!

What's on your nails this week?

4 days to go...!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!