Blogmas #2: Worcester's Victorian Christmas Fayre

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

One of my favourite things to do over the festive season is to visit a Christmas market and every year, I usually find an oh-so-lucky soul (or two) to drag with me for an evening of merriment, shopping and festive cheer around Worcester's Victorian Christmas Fayre.

This year saw the Fayre fall on the last weekend of November and my gosh, was it chilly! But this didn't phase myself or my friend, Evie (who was actually the one to organise the evening this year, so no dragging ensued...yay!) and we set out in our warmest clothes, ready to embrace the Christmas market.

As always, the stores were full to the brim with delicious foods and beverages - if you ever get a chance, try mulled cider with a shot of spiced rum; it's to die for! - fancy little gifts and fun trinkets. There were also some fairground rides and all the people manning the stalls were dressed up in period costume. It was wonderful.



Even Santa showed up! ;)



Evie enjoying a Mulled Wine at The Fleece Inn's marquee.

It was a magical night and I even managed to pick up a couple of gifts!

Have you been to a Christmas fair or market yet? 

23 days to go...!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. I love Christmas shopping. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina! So do I, though I've not been very productive this year so far..oops! Hope you've got your shopping done! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing I'm living for christmas right now! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was and so am I! I literally can't wait right now! :D x

      Delete
  3. Looks great! I love Christmas markets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely and me too! They're ace and really get me in the festive mood :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!