Living Proof No Frizz

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Now that my locks have been chopped, I want to ensure they don't end up in the sorry state they were in and this meant it was time to mix up my hair care routine; starting with shower products. 

Enter: Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner.

Having read rave reviews online for the brand and this duo in particular, I had high hopes. The set boasts that they reduce frizz by blocking humidity without being heavy and leave your hair feeling soft and  looking healthy, which was exactly what I was after. And did they deliver? Absolutely!
It's rare that I can say a product came through on it's promise but Living Proof really did; my hair feels soft, has less frizz and looks healthier than ever! I also particularly love the citrusy scent and the fact I can catch a whiff throughout the day too.

This really is a case of no frizz, no worries! 

Have you tried any of Living Proof's haircare range?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!