Chop Chop

Thursday, December 03, 2015

I've only gone and had my locks chopped and I couldn't be happier with the result!

The decision to go shorter came after being utterly fed up of thin and scraggly-looking hair. After doing some research on Pinterest, I found some styles that would suit fine hair and was pleased to find that shorter hair is 'in' at the moment!
Having recently moved to Tewkesbury, I found Emma at Rage Hair & Beauty and she did an absolutely wonderful job; she listened to what I wanted and cut my hair accordingly. I'll admit, the choppy bob has taken a little bit of getting used to but now that I have, it's a great decision!

What do you think? I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!