Born Pretty Store Pro Bottle Gourd Sponge

Friday, February 05, 2016

Following on from posts here and here, today brings the final review of the products very kindly sent to me by Born Pretty Store. The last item is the Pro Bottle Gourd Sponge, a.k.a. Powder Puff*. Again, although these items have been sent in exchange for a review, the thoughts and views are completely my own.

I owned a Beauty Blender before but could never fully get on board with it - much to my annoyance, I gave it away and then realised I'd been using it wrong! Having not managed to purchase another, the Sponge on Born Pretty's website definitely called out to me to be tested.

This cute little thing has a wide end, which I use for foundation application and a small pointed end for concealer blending; the smaller end means you can get in to the harder areas like under the eyes and around the nose. After running under water and squeezing it out, the sponge nearly doubles in size and blends makeup perfectly.
The blender feels like it's made from quality material, unlike other budget ones I've seen and it gives flawless application; it's the perfect budget sponge and Beauty Blender alternative!

If you want to try this Sponge or other bits from Born Pretty, I have been given a great offer code for you to use: enter 'MATH10' at the checkout to receive 10% off your total order. The website is full of some fab finds and offers free shipping worldwide!

Do you like this blending Sponge or have you bought anything from the Born Pretty Store before? Please let me know in the comments below!

*PR item sent by Born Pretty Store

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!