The Posts to Start All Posts

Friday, June 27, 2014


For a while now I have been wanting to stick my teeth in to a new project so after reading many blogs, watching endless YouTube videos and having some friends and family suggest it (they are always mentioning my essay style texts and emails!), I have decided to give blogging a go.

The first thing you should know about me is that I love life.  Everything about it, right down to
the littlest things and I get great enjoyment from it. I feel I want my blog to reflect that so you will find my posts to be a mash up of all sorts of things from beauty to lifestyle to food to photography to reviews…anything that takes my fancy and that I think you lovely readers would enjoy.

I plan to start off by posting on Friday and Sunday evenings, with the view to post more in the future (but I'll be sure to keep you updated on that).

Please leave comments, thoughts and suggestions or contact me through one of my other media sites (you'll find the links near the top right hand side of the home page), I'd love to hear from you! 


Anyway, I feel like I'm going on now so I'm going to tie it up by saying thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy what you see here.

Welcome, to Amy's Corner :) x



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!